• We collect information you choose to provide such as your e-mail or postal address.
• We may collect non-personal information such as browser type or operating system.
• We do not use these technologies to collect or store personal information.
• We use personal information to provide you with e-mail statements and correspondence and to provide and offer such other services as may arise in the future.
• We do not share your information with any other person or entity, with the exception of your homeowners association, Hudson Management Services, Inc and representatives of the same.
• We will not otherwise share your information unless we have asked for and obtained your explicit consent. If you do not provide your consent, we will not share your information.
Your Rights and Choices
• You have the right to have a copy of the personal information you provide, and to correct or update your personal information.
• You may instruct Hudson Management Services, Inc to remove you from our programs you have subscribed to by contacting your homeowners association, or Hudson Management Services.
• You may instruct Hudson Management Services, Inc to remove any previous consent you provided to share your personal information with other companies.
• Your homeowners association and Hudson Management Services, Inc are committed to obtain a fair resolution of any complaint or concern about privacy.
• Hudson Management Services, Inc complies with data protection laws and cooperates with data protection authorities if they believe a privacy problem has occurred.
How to Contact Us
To contact us with a question or concern:
Hudson Management Services, Inc
7847 Convoy Court #101
San Diego, CA 92111
Terms and Conditions
• E-mail statements and correspondence are provided by a homeowners association as a convenience to subscribers. By subscribing to e-mail statements and correspondence, you agree that neither your homeowners association, Hudson Management Services, Inc or any of their officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, subsidiaries, parents, successors or assigns are liable to you for any failure to transmit your e-mail statements to you for any reason whatsoever.
• You agree to pay your homeowner assessments whether you receive a statement or not. There are no guarantees or warranties of any kind whatsoever arising out of your use of e-mail statements either express or implied.
Limitation of Liability
• Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall your homeowners association, named in your e-mail statement application, Hudson Management Services, Inc or any of their officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, subsidiaries, parents, successors or assigns be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, e-mail statement.
• If you are dissatisfied with e-mail statements and correspondence, or with any of these terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using email statements and correspondence.
• This agreement is effective until terminated by you, your homeowners association, directly or through its agent at any time without notice.
• This agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of law.
• If any provision of this agreement or any portion thereof, shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
• Venue for any action arising out of this agreement shall be in the County of San Diego, State of California.